Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » About Me

About Me

Written By Kiran on Tuesday 4 October 2016 | ANUSHA 07:12:00

                                                        

Hai Guys..

I appreciate your interest in knowing about me..Keep Reading..

I started cooking when i was in college. I used to to small dishes at that time and my friends used to like it so much.After i graduated i got a job and then only cooking got serious in me..I used to cook a lot of my lunches to office and my collegues asked me for the recipes. So i decided to start my very own blog where i can save my recipes. Hence i created INDIANFOODRECIPES

This blog was a tiny one before, but as days passed by it got lots of exposure and my viewers started increasing. Seriously INDIANFOODRECIPES took most time in my day and i started to take my website seriously.

My work was a research based one and it was pretty good, but i found that something was lacking in that. I realized that this is not what i want to do in my future and this is not going to be my career. After lots of thinking and discussion with my hubby. I took a brave decision. I quit my job. Yes i quit my job to look into my passion, which is cooking. 
Hardwork never goes into waste. 

All the love, time and hardwork which i put into this website has really paid..

SHARE

About Kiran

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments

Recipes