Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » Onion salad

Onion salad

Written By Kiran on Saturday 27 May 2017 | ANUSHA 23:57:00



I used to prepare onion salads atleast once in a week especially whenever making biriyani.But never thought of posting it here.When one of my friends asked me about the salad recipes then only  I realised that  till now I did'nt post the same.
It is an easy to prepare dish but really refreshing one.In Kerala we used to prepare challas, it is some what similar to onion salad.But in challas we use vinegar instead  of curd.


Ingredients :

  • Onion chopped : 1 /
  • Green chilly chopped : 2
  • Curd : 1/2 cup
  • Salt

Method:

  • Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
  • Tasty and healthy salad is ready to serve


SHARE

About Kiran

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments

Recipes